Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hansika Motwani bigg boss 7 contestants ?

Recently Hansika denied this rumor through her tweet in twitter saying that:-
“Ha ha ha I heard the news that I’m coming in Big Boss! Really? Then who’s gona complete my Films? I like watching big boss but I can’t be a part of it , I am extremely busy dong good movies and this is not my cup of Tea!”
This days this preety young actress is busy in doing some of her upcoming movies ‘Vaalu’ and ‘Vettai Mannan’ with simbu. There is also a buzz that she is in a relationship with him too. On the other hand she is also working in ‘Maan Karate’ with Sivakarthikeyan as a lead actor
colors bigg boss 7 is going to be on Air from 15th August as the bigg boss 7 videos of Promo is already out and as every year this year also us expecting a lot of entertainment, Drama and fun in the Bigg Boss 7 house. In this year you will also see the bigg boss 7 host Salman khan in a Different role as this year he is going to play the role of angel and devil because the theme of Bigg Boss 7 is “Heaven and Hell”









bigboss7.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.